Thursday, June 24, 2021

Day 23 - Great Falls MT

Miles today: 394
Miles total: 7978

Rode north on US95 up to Ponderay, around the north side of Lake Pend Oreille, then followed the Clark Fork into Montana down to Missoula.



Saw this odd collection of old cars neatly lined up on a steep embankment.  The whole thing was about a quarter mile long. 

From Missoula took MT-200 all the way to Great Falls.



Hit one rain shower as I crossed the Continental Divide ... helped clean a weeks worth of dead bugs from my windshield. 





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, and scenery in Idaho.
    My vision of Montana from the 70’s was exactly your next-to-last picture. Long roads, and no sign of anything but grassy, undulating hills, for what seemed like forever.
    On highway 200, Did you see something called Thompson’s Trading Post of 1809, at the border of Idaho and Montana? It’s mentioned on our map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think I got on 200 north of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think I got on 200 north of that

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I think I got on 200 north of that

    ReplyDelete